SIGN UP HERE TO EXHIBIT AT BIKE CULT SHOW
If you wish to exhibit your bicycles, these are the rules:
- You are a builder of custom made-to-order bicycle frames.
- An exhibition booth costs $500 for a 10' x 10' space. Booths must be paid for in full to exhibit. Booths location choices as available. See exhibition map below.
- You must submit one logo (preferably an eps file) and one or more images of your work fit for print (at least 300dpi jpg) for publication in the show program as well as for use in promoting the show, both on this website and with various press venues.
- You are responsible for all fixtures in the booth.
- An electrical connection for your booth will be an additional charge. Please tell us in advance if you require this.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the loading and unloading of your booth.
- Load in begins on Saturday, August 16th at 7AM. Load out ends on Sunday, August 16th at 7PM.
- Event sponsorships agreements may apply. Exhibitors may accept or decline to participate in sponsor agreements.
- No food, pyrotechnics or music. Food & drinks will be available at the venue. Our DJ will provide music at conversational level.
- Payment for a space constitutes an application for space and does not guarantee participation in the show. The organizers of the show (Benjamin Peck, David Perry, and Harry Schwartzman) unilaterally reserve the right to determine what is appropriate for the show. Any applications deemed unfit will be refunded immediately upon the making of the decision by organizers.
- Purchase of a space constitutes agreement with the stipulations above.